A few of my favorite sayings/quotes about dogs are listed below. I found them through an Android cell phone app that I downloaded for free. Hopefully I'll find lots more and be able to share them with you as well! Enjoy!
"Recollect that the Almighty, who gave the dog to be companion of our pleasures and our toils, hath invested him with a nature noble and incapable of deceit." ~ Walter Scott
"No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich." ~ Louis Sabin
"The average dog is a nicer person than the average person." ~ Andy Rooney
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." ~ Gilda Radner
"It's funny how dogs and cats know the inside of folks better than other folks do, isn't it?" ~ Eleanor H. Porter
"Whoever loveth me, loveth my hound." ~ Thomas Moore
"Dogs operate on the premise that human beings are fragile and require incessant affection and reassurance. The random lick of the hand and the furry chin draped over the instep are calculated to let the shaky owner know a friend is nearby." ~ Mary McGrory
"Man is a dog's ideal of what God should be." ~ Andre Mairaux
No comments:
Post a Comment